Senior Account Director
About the job
Role: Design Director
Reports To: Executive Creative Director
Accounts: All, plus ‘House’.
Channels/Formats: Digital and Print layout and design, video production, web design (not build).
Splendid Group is going through a growth phase and we’re ready for our next team member: a Senior Account Director, based in Australia or New Zealand. We’re a B2B Marketing Agency, with a focus on the technology sector and a drive to help brands be better understood.
We’d love you to be ready to handle:
- Client relationships and project management
- Project administration, finance and reporting
- Close collaboration with our Strategy and Creative teams
- Research and insights into industry trends
- Providing support for our Business Development strategy
There’s a lot of professional growth and learning in the role and at Splendid, but you should already have:
- 5+ years experience in agency or marketing organisation
- Familiarity with and an interest in Technology accounts
- Great references to demonstrate your skills in client service, presentation and project management
- Hands-on experience in all the major digital marketing channels
- The maturity to work independently when needed and collaboratively when desired
This is a predominately remote role, working with team mates and colleagues across the country and around the world on some of the world’s biggest B2B technology brands.
If it sounds like a conversation you’d like to continue, please contact email@example.com